||216 Rubenstein Hall
||Duke Box 90545
Durham, NC 27708-0545
Leslie Babinski is a research scientist and has been at the Center since September 2008. She received her doctorate in educational and school psychology from the University of California, Berkeley, and has been a faculty member at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Bucknell University in Pennsylvania.
She is currently working on the evaluation of America’s Promise Alliance and the Child and Family Support Teams Initiative.
- teacher professional development;
- school-based interventions for children and adolescents;
- and evaluation of educational initiatives.
- Gifford, E.J., Wells, R.S., Miller, S., Troop, T., Bai, Y., Babinski, L. (2010) Pairing Nurses and Social Workers in Schools: North Carolina's School-based Child and Family Support Teams Journal of School Health
- Teacher expectations and self-efficacy for working with bullies and victims, American Psychological Association Convention in Toronto, Canada, 23 September 2009